It worked! You’re all set to go, the training series is now in your inbox.
Meanwhile… 2014 is looking up, right? You’ve decided that this year is going to be different. THIS year you are going to overcome those barriers to self-confidence and living with purpose.
Over the past few years, I’ve worked hard to transform myself from a shy, people-pleasing Nice Guy into a man who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go and get it. I’ve learned along the way that what I had believed about the world and how I’m supposed to be was wrong.
What most people I work with want more than anything is this:
Freedom from caring what other people think of them
So many people I know are afflicted by what I call “Approval Seeking Syndrome”. They know what kind of man or woman they SHOULD be, yet get frustrated when day after day they behave like someone else.
The fact is, there’s only a couple of key behavioural and mindset changes you need to make to become that confident, carefree person you WISH you were. As I say to all my clients, it’s not easy but it is SIMPLE.
It’s all about misunderstandings that occurred in your childhood as you were raised, and how those things have led to consistent behavioural patterns. I’d like to help you understand these things better through a free introductory coaching session.
I want to offer YOU a “FREE Introductory Confidence Coaching Session”
Where I will work with you to create a personalised confidence building plan
These are some of the results you can expect from taking time to rebuild your self-confidence:
* Develop inner courage, so that you never have to hide anything about yourself or pretend to be something you’re not
* Stop caring what other people think of you so that you can make decisions about your life free of social fear and anxiety
* Be able to answer the question “Who am I?” with certainty so that you feel you have a strong identity that you are proud of
* Design a career that is based on applying your unique skills and passions in a meaningful way
* Build authentic and rewarding relationships with friends and lovers
So, Do You Deserve MORE From Life Than You’re Getting?
I believe that if you’re essentially a good person who wants to make the world a better place, then the answer is 100% YES. If you’re not getting your identity, purpose and self-confidence sorted, then you’re missing out.
Most people search for “happiness”. This is just one emotion. Smart people search for CONFIDENCE, which is the ability to enjoy all emotions fully, as well as everything else life has to offer.
So If There Is A Way To Control My Self Confidence – How Do I Do It?
Have you ever noticed how obvious it is when other people are sabotaging themselves with their own thoughts and behaviour?
“Well of COURSE she’s unhappy, why does she stay with him?“
“That guy should just start his own business, why does he keep working there?”
“If they had just talked about it openly none of this would have happened…”
One of the reasons I get coaching myself is because I know that I’m not in the best position to see what I need. While I can help others achieve what is best for their goals, I too need help to see the forest for the trees.
That’s why, for a select few people, I’m offering a FREE Introductory Coaching Session.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to get your FREE 60min CONFIDENCE BREAKTHROUGH SESSION.
FREE Confidence Breakthrough Session
This session is all about you making a significant breakthrough in building your self-worth. I will help you explore the limitations you face in life because of confidence barriers, and together we will figure out what you can do about them.
There is hope! I know without doubt that those things you fear can be overcome.
The consultation will take around 60 minutes in total. We’ll find the strengths you already have that you can put to use to overcome your inner barriers.
Who is This For?
– High achievers, or those with the potential to succeed, who want to get out of their own way.
– People frustrated with social fears and anxiety who want choice, freedom and courage in the social and dating lives.
– Men who feel like they have been raised to constantly seek the approval of women, yet feel that doing so makes them less attractive.
– Women who feel like they have been scared into trying to please others, through trying to meet certain physical expectations and niceness demanded by society.
I love working with people who want to have a positive impact on the world and find their purpose in life. My most successful clients aren’t the ones who are already brave and confidence, it’s those who are willing to try something new to develop their skills.
Who ISN’T This For?
– Anyone who wants life to stay the same and follow a never-ending repeated routine
– People not ready to work on confidence building, stuck in the comfort zone and happy to stay there forever.
– The unemployed (the first session is free but the subsequent sessions will require an investment if you’re interested).
– People who believe that there is a “quick fix”.
This is not because I don’t like you….quite simply, you’re going to need some natural strength to get through the coaching. You need to be able to handle receiving guidance that is based on what you need to hear rather than what you want to hear.
Get in quick, spots are strictly limited and get closed when my caseload is full.
Look, if you’re here then you are already working on building your confidence, whether you realize it or not. Nobody NEEDS coaching.
But if you want to accelerate your progress, and build massive self-confidence in a few months instead of many years, then coaching is the only way forward for you. If you’re not ready to make the leap, then please enjoy the email series and come back to me when you are.
But I’m guessing that if you’ve read this far then at least part of you is ready …
· Ready to feel in control in all situations …
· Ready to create long-term fully authentic relationships…
· Ready to feel like you have meaning in your everyday life …
· Ready to be a leader …
Director / Career and Confidence Coach